Channel Support Manager
We currently have a role for an office based Channel Support Manager to assist our customers with pricing, features and generally everything required to get them to market.
This will be a key role making Resellers successful at the point of sale. As such you will be seen as a product evangelist working alongside our Customer Services and Marketing teams. This is not a technical role and full product training will be given.
Provide a Supporting Framework for Resellers
- Take onboard Reseller feedback to analyse gaps in their knowledge or our support, their experience of competitors, their experience in the market and generally any factors where we can make them more successful and act upon these
- Assist in running the Sales day of the Qudo training each month. Assist in producing accurate and up-to-date Sales Training notes/agenda.
- Assist in producing Reseller “Go to Market” guides that help Resellers understand how to price and sell the service and get to market quickly and successfully
- Provide guides to help Resellers avoid mistakes in quoting and particularly at installation based on our previous experience
- Assist Resellers in complex sales [eg Call Centre] or where they need premise or web based product demonstrations
Understand the Market
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Qudo service offering
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the UK telecoms market, emerging trends, competitor behaviour, price points etc
- Understand different types of telecoms models to understand customer scenarios where the Qudo solution is weaker/stronger.
The dial candidate will have a telecoms background, ideally in account management
For more information or to apply for the job please contact us today