Webex Softphone (Softphone messaging and 3rd party collaboration)
- This is a simple softphone client to manage inbound and outbound calls through our Broadsoft telephony platform
- The app can be deployed on PC and Mobile so users have the choice of device
- MS Teams Users can install a free ‘Webex Calling’ app within teams, which means they can dial numbers within that app, which then pops up in the softphone for in-call management
- The app also provides a simple control panel for system controls like call forward, voicemail etc.
Webex Spaces (Softphone with full collaboration and meetings)
- With all the features of the first two apps this option adds a personal meeting room (capacity 25 people)
- It means you can schedule meetings with people inside and outside your business and control access to the meeting room
- This is a highly productive tool suitable for a number of different user groups who spend some or all of their work time at a desk.
Webex 25 (Softphone with full collaboration and meeting, up to 25 participants)
- This has all of the features of the softphone but also gives users messages and team spaces.
- In spaces teams can share comments, links, pictures and create multiple conversation threads
- The organization may have a number of spaces representing people or groups that work together
- Space users find that productivity increases because conversations can continue over time with information sharing made simple
- Again this service is PC and/or mobile based
- Users can hold small (3 people) spaces meetings, a voice, video and collaboration meeting with screen share etc. This can be internal colleagues or external people who have a Webex Teams application.
Webex 1000 (Softphone, collaboration and meetings up to 1000 participants)
- This top tier product introduces big meeting capabilities and virtual presentations with 1000 attendees
- Control if attendees can see and chat to other attendees,
- Control the attendee’s options to speak, mute and share etc
- It is all the business tools in one from simple call control to 1000 seat webinars
MS Teams integration – Call2Teams
- Add full telephony to your PC and Mobile MS Teams applications
- Available services
- Non-Teams call recording
- Call Centre Services
- Help desk and sales desk services
- Realtime control portal
- Works alongside our entire portfolio